Monday, January 31, 2011

Some of my pre-blog projects...

Here are just a few of my pre-blog projects... mostly just wreaths and diaper cakes. I have a thing for a good wreath! After fall and Christmas, my front door looked so bare. Needless to say, I am pretty sure I will continue putting seasonal/holiday wreaths on my front door. They are so fun and festive!

Our front door with the gingerbread wreath that I made.

Our Mantle... I also made this wreath. It was actually my first wreath making experience! :)

I made this wreath for my friend and neighbor

diaper cakes that I made for friends (please excuse the Ozarka bottle in the background.. hehe)

Last but not least, our Valentine's Day wreath that I made a couple of weeks ago. I love grapevine wreaths... Well any wreath for that matter. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley-

    WELL WELCOME TO BLOGGY LAND- I cannot tell you what a wonderful compliment it is that you enjoy my blog so much that I inspired you to start your own. That to me my friend, means more to me then all the sweet comments in the world in regards to my crafts. Hearing that is truly flattering. SO THANK YOU.

    Great wreaths, and super cute diaper cakes. Good luck to you. Take care. winks- jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! My co-worker showed me your blog a couple of weeks ago, and I have been hooked on blogs ever since! Your blog is amazing!
    Cheers,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there....I am LOVING the gingerbread wreath you made. I may have to attempt to do this next year and put it in my kitchen. I turn my kitchen into a gingerbread world during Christmastime! Cute blog background, too! Now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hayley! Thank you very much! I got inspiration for that wreath at Canton Trade Days. I bet your kitchen is way cute! I just love the little gingerbread men! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow now aren't you crafty! All of these crafts are great! That is one of the coolest things about the blogs out there in blogland, continuous inspiration!

    Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete